Welcome ToTiny Tot Daycare
- Loving, caring staff…
- Play based curriculum…
- Daily parent updates… and much more!
We Are Currently Open And Providing Care For ALL Families!
- Providing a loving, cooperative environment
- Striving to learn and grow
- Collaborating to elevate one another
Every day, we live our motto:
LOVE. LEARN. COLLABORATE.
We strive to make our children and their parents feel comfortable by providing a beautiful, sensory rich environment. In our preschool, your children will explore their world, while gaining skills in key areas such as literacy, mathematics, social studies, the arts and technology.
Loving, accommodating staff
- Develop basic concept of communication and social interactions
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime activities
- Discover different sounds, textures, and images through first experience of self expression
- Daily communication between teachers and parents keep family informed about child’s development
Teachers guide children by modeling appropriate social behavior and the discovery of themselves as individuals.
- Whole group instruction promoting social skill development
- Monthly thematic units that provide a variety of activities and experiences
- Daily activities to build confidence, self-esteem and a love of learning
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, creative arts, language and sensory exploration
- Daily communication between teachers and parents to keep family informed about child’s progress
- Small group activities encourage peer cooperation and teamwork
- Active participation in logical thinking and problem solving situations
- Develop comprehension of literacy experiences and concepts of print
- Following multiple step instructions
- Using senses to explore, observe and collect knowledge about the world around them
- Encourage self expression through dance, music, and artistic creations
After School Program
Tiny Tot Provides a unique before and after school learning experience to keep students motivated and focused in a stimulating environment. Teachers reinforce skills learned throughout the day while supporting independent thinking.
- Homework support focusing on logical thinking
- Socialization of peers in an educational environment
- Fitness activities to keep students safe, active and healthy
- Choices to explore own areas of interest in a learning environment